Classic Smoked Salmon & Dill Appetizers
- 15 TRISCUIT Rye with Caraway Seeds Crackers
- 3 Tbsp. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 oz. smoked salmon, cut into 15 pieces
- 15 fresh dill sprigs
- Spread crackers with Neufchatel cheese.
- Top with salmon and dill.
Feel good about serving these tasty appetizers that are made with better-for-you ingredients. TRISCUIT Crackers are a good source of fiber and add 20g of whole grains to each serving.
Prepare using chive and onion 1/3-less-fat than cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||8 %DV|