This is the real deal—everything you imagine a New York style baked cheesecake to be. Creamy. Rich. Delicious. And best of all, homemade.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 45min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan.
- Special Extra
Top with sliced fresh strawberries and fresh mint, if desired, before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Added sugars 18g|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|