You don’t have to live near the equator to enjoy the taste of the tropics. The quintessential pairing of papaya and lemon turns an ordinary ice cream sundae into an exotic treat.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. lemon curd
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham, quartered, divided
- ¼ cup chopped dried papaya
- 2 Tbsp. sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Scoop ice cream into 2 sundae glasses or dessert dishes; top with lemon curd.
- Crush 2 graham rectangles coarsely; sprinkle over lemon curd. Top with papaya and coconut.
- Garnish with remaining graham rectangles.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of reduced-fat ice cream or frozen nonfat yogurt.
Prepare using key lime curd.
- Where to Find Dried Papaya
Look for dried papaya in the produce department, or with the raisins and other dried fruits in the baking section of your supermarket.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 41g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|