Cinnamon-Crusted Coffee Cheesecake Pie with Caramel Sauce
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 16 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, finely crushed
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup prepared instant coffee, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ¾ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tbsp. hazelnut-flavored café-style beverage mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the margarine; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling. Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add the 1/3 cup coffee; mix well. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over pie; refrigerate until set. Mix caramel topping and flavored instant coffee in small saucepan; cook on low heat until well blended and heated through, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature. Cut pie into 10 slices. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of the caramel sauce onto each of 10 dessert plates; top each with a slice of pie and an additional 1-1/2 tsp. of the remaining caramel sauce.
Enjoy luscious desserts, like this pie with caramel sauce, on special occasions. But remember to watch the portion size.
- How to Crush Graham Crackers
Place grahams in resealable plastic bag. Remove excess air from bag, then seal the bag. Crush the grahams into fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 23g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|