Cinnamon Crunch Strawberry Sundae
This simple sundae is special enough for a celebration, but easy enough for a weeknight. Top frozen yogurt and cinnamon graham crackers with fresh berries for a sweet treat.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 1 pt. (2 cups) frozen vanilla nonfat yogurt, slightly softened
- 4 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, coarsely broken
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. walnut pieces
- Combine yogurt and graham pieces; spoon evenly into 4 dessert cups.
- Top each with 1/2 cup strawberries and 1 Tbsp. whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Fun Idea
Substitute 1 cup TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks for the broken cinnamon grahams. Reserve 12 of the graham snacks; set aside. Break up remaining graham snacks; stir into yogurt. Assemble desserts as directed. Garnish each with 3 of the reserved graham snacks.
- Best of Season
Substitute blueberries or blackberries for all or part of the strawberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Added sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||55 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|