Cilantro-Lime Chicken Topper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- ½ lb. chicken tenders (about 4)
- ⅓ cup fresh mango salsa
- 24 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- Mix oil, lime juice and 1 Tbsp. cilantro until blended. Pour over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of tenders with oil mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 5 min. on each side or until done. Cool 10 min.
- Cut chicken into 24 pieces.
- Spoon salsa onto crackers; top with chicken and remaining cilantro.
These flavorful, yet low-sodium, Mexican-inspired topped crackers are a good choice for eating well.
Prepare using 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb.). Marinate chicken as directed; drain. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F); cool. Cut each breast lengthwise in half, then cut each piece into 6 slices. Top crackers with chicken and remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|