Christmas Tree Cookie Ball Pops
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 40 servings.
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 30 OREO Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 3 Tbsp. green and/or white decorating icings
- 40 small hot cinnamon candies
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until blended. Dip 1 lollipop stick in melted chocolate, then insert chocolate-dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in remaining chocolate; return to baking sheet. Decorate with decorating icing and candies as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm. Keep refrigerated.
Enjoy these bite-size treats with built-in portion control. One cookie ball pop per serving goes a long way on flavor.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Ball Pops
Omit food coloring. Substitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) NUTTER BUTTER Cookies for the OREO Cookies and semi-sweet chocolate for the white chocolate. Mix cookie crumbs, cream cheese and 1/4 cup peanut butter until blended; shape into balls. Insert lollipop sticks into balls, then continue as directed. Decorate as desired.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|