Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
This showstopper sports impressively swirled chocolate and vanilla cheesecake—and, most impressive of all, it takes only 15 minutes of prep. Just marble-ous.
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 25min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 20 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted, cooled
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
- Reserve 1 cup batter. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter.
- Swirl batters with knife. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Better For You
Save 60 calories and 8g of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, Neufchatel cheese and reduced-fat sour cream.
- How to Bake in a Springform Pan
Prepare as directed, using a 9-inch springform pan and reserving just 1/2 cup of the plain batter for swirling. Increase baking time to 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.