Chocolate Truffle Cookie Pops
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 21 servings.
- ½ cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 30 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate
- Stir milk and pudding mix in medium bowl with large spoon just until pudding mix is moistened. Immediately add wafer crumbs; mix well.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls; place on waxed-paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in semi-sweet chocolate; return to baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball.
- Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm. Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over pops; refrigerate 10 min. or until coating is firm.
- Special Extra
For a fun way to serve these tasty pops, insert bottom ends of lollipop sticks in piece of artificial grass-covered foam.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|