Chocolate-Toasted Almond Mousse Torte
A springform pan lined with vanilla wafers is filled with a creamy chocolate mousse. This luscious dessert is topped with almonds and raspberries.
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping, divided
- 39 NILLA Chocolate Wafers, divided
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Place milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend well. Gradually add gelatine mixture through feed cap, processing until well blended; pour into medium bowl. Add 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Line bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan with 35 of the wafers. Spoon thickened chocolate mixture into lined pan; cover. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut remaining 4 wafers in half. Top torte with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping, almonds, raspberries and halved wafers just before serving.
Celebrate something special, while helping your friends and family eat right, with this delicious chocolate torte.
- How To Toast Nuts
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|