Chocolate Royale Cheesecake
Prep time30 min
Total time6hr 30min
Servings Makes 16 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies. finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. sifted powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup mixed berries(blueberries and raspberries)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, beat next 3 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour batter over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with powdered sugar and berries just before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.
- How to Press Crumb Mixture Into Pan To Make Crust
Use bottom of straight-sided glass to evenly press cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of springform pan.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 29g|
|Saturated fat 17g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|