Chocolate-Peppermint Striped Delight
Chocolate and peppermint come together for a creamy layered dessert that's guaranteed to have Santa hurrying down the chimney.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 45 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- ¼ cup finely crushed candy canes
- 1 tub (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- ¼ cup coarsely crushed candy canes
- Mix wafer crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in finely crushed candy canes. Add 1-1/4 cups whipped topping; mix well. Spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with coarsely crushed candy canes just before serving.
- How to Easily Cut Dessert to Serve
Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, frozen lite whipped topping and fat-free milk.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|