Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Pudding Cups
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- 1 large banana, cut into 24 slices
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Chop 7 cookies coarsely; finely chop 1 cookie.
- Whisk peanut butter and pudding until blended; spoon into 8 (6-oz.) juice glasses.
- Top with bananas, coarsely chopped cookies and whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with finely chopped cookies just before serving. Use remaining whole cookies for the spoons.
Make these simple desserts using 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding prepared as directed on package. Or, prepare using ready-to-serve pudding purchased at your supermarket.
- Special Extra
Garnish with finely chopped salted peanuts just before serving.
Prepare in dessert cups or other small dishes instead of the juice glasses.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|