Chocolate-NUTTER BUTTER Fudge
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 36 servings.
- 19 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (11.55 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 9 cookies coarsely; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate chips and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave an additional 20 sec. or until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add vanilla and half the reserved chopped cookies; mix well. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies; press gently into fudge to secure.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove fudge from pan before cutting to serve.
Prepare using semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|