Chocolate-NUTTER BUTTER® Banana Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups (1/2 of an 8-oz. tub) thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Finely crush 14 of the cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Place banana slices on bottom of crust. Chop remaining 2 cookies; set aside.
- Add milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana slices. Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and the chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Prepare as directed, using banana cream instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 41g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|