Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Pie
Looking for a new no bake dessert idea? In this delicious pie recipe, creamy chocolate and hazelnut filling tops bananas in an OREO Cookie crust.
Prep time25 min
Total time3hr 25min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 oz. (1/2 of 4-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Whisk melted chocolate and 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended. Spread onto bottom of crust; top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and chocolate-hazelnut spread in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in remaining whipped topping; spread over bananas.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Prepare using vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Special Extra
Garnish with chopped toasted hazelnuts and a drizzle of additional melted chocolate just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 11g|