Chocolate Ganache-Peppermint No-Bake Cheesecake
Celebrate Christmas with this no bake cheesecake that has a white chocolate ganache filling a homemade graham cracker and peppermint crust.
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups crumbs)
- ¾ cup finely crushed candy canes, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ¾ tsp. peppermint extract, divided
- ⅓ cup sugar, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup crushed candy and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bring 1/2 cup whipping cream just to simmer in small saucepan on low heat; remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract. Cool 10 min.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto bottom of crust.
- Beat remaining whipping cream with 2 Tbsp. sugar in large bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar and extract in separate large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream; spread over chocolate layer in crust. Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy before serving.
- Size Wise
Tune in to your hunger and fullness cues when eating dessert. They will help you manage portions and become more aware of how much you truly wish to eat.
- Special Extra
Garnish cheesecake with 2 small candy canes in addition to the crushed candy before serving.
- Food Facts
You will need to crush 6 (5-1/2-inch) candy canes to get the 3/4 cup measure of finely crushed candy needed to prepare this recipe.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 33g|
|Saturated fat 20g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||30 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|