Chocolate Eclair Squares
The chocolate eclair, let's face it, is all about the cream filling. Here we celebrate that delectable vanilla surprise in our take on the eclair, squared.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 64 NILLA Wafers
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping.
- Arrange 16 wafers on bottom of 8-inch square dish; cover with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over dessert.
- Special Extra
Garnish with frozen whipped topping (in a can) just before serving.
- Keeping it Safe
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|