Chocolate Dipped RITZ Caramel Coconut Sandwiches
This salty sweet combination will be the hit of your holiday cookie tray! These no bake dessert bites have a coconut caramel filling and a chocolate coating.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 8 caramels
- 1½ tsp. water
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored nonpareils
- Microwave caramels and water in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until completely melted, stirring every 30 sec. Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Place 24 crackers, top sides down, on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; top with caramel mixture. Cover with remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until caramel mixture is firm. Meanwhile, melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip cracker sandwiches, 1 at a time, halfway into chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return sandwiches to prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with nonpareils. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
Omit 3 oz. chocolate. Fill cracker sandwiches with caramel mixture as directed. Melt chocolate; drizzle over sandwiches. Sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Pecan-Topped RITZ Caramel-Coconut Bites
Omit 24 crackers and 3 oz. chocolate. Place 24 crackers on prepared baking sheet as directed; top with caramel mixture. Melt chocolate; drizzle over caramel mixture. Top with 24 pecan halves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|