Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Slice
Layers of chocolate ice cream, whipped topping and shaved chocolate on a chocolate chip cookie crust make for a dreamy summer.
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 5 cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 14 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spread ice cream onto bottom of pan. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; sprinkle over ice cream. Cover with ends of foil; gently press crumb mixture into ice cream.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Frost dessert with whipped topping. Coarsely grate chocolate square; sprinkle over dessert.
- Better For You
Save 40 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat CHIPS AHOY! Cookies and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Have it As You Like!
Prepare with your favorite ice cream flavor.
- Special Extra
Garnish with maraschino cherries in addition to the grated chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|