Chocolate Cookie Bark
With Oreo Cookies in the mix, how can you go wrong? Wrap up these treats with the elegant (and totally achievable) chocolate swirl for any gift-giving occasion.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 14 servings.
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- 10 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed, divided
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate; mix well. Stir half the crushed cookies into each bowl of melted chocolate.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet, alternating colors of chocolates. Swirl with knife.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Since this sweet treat makes 14 servings, it's the perfect recipe to bag as holiday or hostess gifts, or to serve at your next party.
- Cranberry-Kissed Chocolate Cookie Bark
Omit peanut butter. Prepare chocolate mixtures and swirl as directed. Immediately sprinkle with 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces as directed.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|