Chocolate-Cinnamon HONEY MAID Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 graham pieces each.
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 20 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, broken into quarters
- Whisk chocolate and cinnamon in medium bowl until blended. Gradually stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with graham pieces.
This flavorful, yet easy-to-make, dip can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
- Jazz it Up
Shave additional chocolate. Use to garnish dip just before serving. Or, garnish dip with a light sprinkling of additional cinnamon.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with HONEY MAID Grahams Chocolate Sticks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|