Chocolate Chunk Magic Cookie Bars
Silky chocolate, toasty pecans and tropical coconut all sit on a crunchy graham crust. What’s really magical is that these dessert bars don’t disappear even faster.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 32 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⅓ cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour condensed milk over crust; top with layers of remaining ingredients. Press nuts lightly into coconut layer.
- Bake 30 min. or until top is lightly browned. Immediately run knife around edge of pan to loosen dessert from sides of pan. Cool completely before cutting dessert into bars to serve.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- Easy Cleanup
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray, then use as directed. Use foil handles to lift cooled dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips. Or, use 3/4 cup EACH semi-sweet chocolate chips, and butterscotch or white chocolate chips.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|