Chocolate Chip "Cheese Ball" with TEDDY GRAHAMS Dippers
Spreads are ideal party food because they're fun, and easy to make using readily available ingredients. While the grownups hover around your spice-crusted goat cheese ball, give the kids their own elegant treat of chocolate and Neufchatel cheese with TEDDY GRAHAMS.
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 1-1/4 cups or 10 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 24 graham snacks each.
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- ½ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- Mix Neufchatel and frosting until blended; shape into ball.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Place chocolate chips in shallow dish. Roll "cheese ball" in chips, turning to evenly coat all sides. Place in serving bowl.
- Let stand 20 to 30 min. to soften slightly before serving with graham snacks.
"Cheese ball" can be refrigerated, tightly wrapped, up to 2 days before serving.
- Serving Suggestion
Place 24 graham snacks in each of 10 serving dishes. Add a 2-Tbsp. serving of cheese mixture to each dish.
- Special Extra
Stir 1 to 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles into frosting mixture before shaping into ball. Or, substitute 1/4 cup sprinkles for the chocolate chips.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|