Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
You share everything, but this time dessert is your own. Make mini cheesecakes for you and your sweetie…two rich and creamy treats plus two forks for a delicious ever-after.
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 OREO Cookies
- Beat first 3 ingredients in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in frozen whipped topping.
- Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 2 paper-lined muffin cups; top with cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
One of these mini cheesecakes is all you need for big flavor.
- Special Extra
Dust surface of chilled cheesecake with unsweetened cocoa powder just before serving. Top with heart-shaped stencil; dust with powdered sugar. Remove stencil.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 13g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|