Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cracker sandwich each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- 24 chewy caramels in milk chocolate
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 24 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with caramels.
- Bake 5 min. Cover with remaining crackers to make 24 sandwiches, pressing crackers gently into caramels to secure.
- Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle chocolate over sandwiches.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of these sweet treats.
- Chocolate, Coconut & Almond RITZwich
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 12 snack-size chocolate-coated coconut and almond candy bars, cut in half, for the chewy caramels in milk chocolate.
- Chocolate-Peanut RITZwich
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 5 chocolate-coated peanuts for each of the chewy caramels in milk chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|