Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Prep time25 min
Total time5hr 5min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) caramels
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Bake 10 min.
- Microwave caramels and milk in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 4 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 2 min. Pour over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended; pour over pecans. Place springform pan on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Serve topped with whipped topping.
This cheesecake is the perfect choice for a special occasion. Plan ahead and eat accordingly before indulging in a slice of this delectable dessert.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 28g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|