Everyone likes a parfait. But layers of pudding, Nilla Wafers and fresh berries that can be part of a smart eating plan? Well, that's just par-fect.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries)
- 32 NILLA Wafers, divided
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon half the berries into 8 parfait glasses. Stand 3 wafers around inside edge of each glass. Spoon half the pudding evenly over berries in glasses; cover with layers of remaining berries and pudding.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping and wafers just before serving.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|