Chocolate-Banana Graham Refrigerator "Cake"
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 banana, chopped
- 11 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (22 squares), divided
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping and bananas.
- Spread 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture onto each of 20 graham squares. Stack grahams together, then stand on edge on serving platter to make 8-1/2-inch loaf. Frost with remaining whipped topping. Crush remaining graham squares; sprinkle over loaf.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Make Ahead
Prepare dessert as directed. Freeze until firm; cover with plastic wrap and store in freezer up to 2 weeks. Thaw in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
Prepare using frozen lite whipped topping.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this mouthwatering dessert!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|