CHIPS AHOY! Wizard Bars
What do you get when you mix all the best flavors - chocolate chip cookies, nuts, chocolate and coconut - in a bar? The most requested dessert at the party!
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 43min
ServingsMakes 32 servings.
- 30 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 1½ cups chopped pecans, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13X9-inch baking pan with foil, with foil extending over ends of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Coarsely chop 12 cookies; set aside for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies in food processor; place in medium bowl. Grind 1 cup nuts in food processor; add to cookie crumbs in bowl, along with butter. Mix until blended. Press on bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour milk slowly and evenly over crust to cover; sprinkle with chocolate, coconut and remaining nuts. Add chopped cookies, pressing gently into mixture.
- Bake 25 to 28 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan to cut.
Prepare using your favorite nuts, such as chopped walnuts.
No need to wash food processor bowl between cookies and nuts. Just empty cookie crumbs into mixing bowl, then process nuts. One less dish to wash!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|