CHIPS AHOY! Wich Ice Cream Cake
Want to celebrate with an ice cream cake? Try making your own with this delicious dessert that layers purchased chocolate chip cookies, ice cream and hot fudge.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 33 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 1 jar (11-3/4 oz.) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1½ qt. cookie dough ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Arrange 12 cookies on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, breaking into pieces as necessary to evenly cover bottom of pan.
- Cut 2 of the remaining cookies in half; chop 9 of the remaining cookies.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. fudge topping for later use. Carefully spread half the ice cream over cookie layer in pan; top with remaining fudge topping, spreading to completely cover ice cream layer in pan. Sprinkle with chopped cookies. Freeze 1 hour.
- Spread remaining ice cream over chopped cookie layer in pan. Arrange remaining whole and halved cookies over dessert. Freeze 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped topping and chocolate chips just before serving. Drizzle with reserved fudge topping.
- Size Wise
Plate this dessert with 1/2 cup of colorful mixed berries to help you reach the recommended 2 cups of fruit per day.
- Special Extra
Top with red, white and blue multi-colored sprinkles before serving.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|