CHIPS AHOY! Touchdown Ice Cream Sandwiches
Celebrate the big game with these no bake frozen ice cream sandwiches topped with chocolatey footballs and decorated with your team's colors for the win!
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup white decorating icing
- 1½ cups EACH vanilla and chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 Tbsp. sprinkles
- Place 12 cookies, top sides up, in single layer on baking sheet. Spread chocolate into football shapes on tops of cookies, adding about 1 tsp. chocolate to each cookie.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm. Use icing to add laces to the footballs.
- Place remaining cookies, top sides down, on separate baking sheet. Add 1/4 cup scoop of ice cream to top of each cookie. Cover with decorated cookies, top sides up, to make 12 sandwiches. Press top cookies gently into ice cream to secure.
- Roll edges of ice cream sandwiches, 1 at a time, in sprinkles.
- Freeze 2 hours.
- Make it Special
Use sprinkles in the colors of the two opposing football teams.
For longer storage, prepare and freeze ice cream sandwiches as directed. Wrap individually in plastic wrap, then return to freezer. Freeze up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Added sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|