CHIPS AHOY! Sweet Plantain Quesadilla
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 wedge each.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 5 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, coarsely chopped
- ¼ lb. frozen ripe plantains (maduros), cooked, cut into 16 slices
- ⅓ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 6 strawberries, each cut into 6 slices
- Mix first 3 ingredients until blended; spread onto tortillas to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. cookies. Top half of each tortilla with remaining cookies and plantains; fold in half.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Cook each quesadilla 1-1/2 min. on each side or until heated through and lightly browned on both sides.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve topped with whipped topping, strawberries and reserved chopped cookies.
- Special Extra
Serve warm with a scoop of your favorite flavor of ice cream, such as cinnamon or vanilla.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|