CHIPS AHOY! Sopaipilla Cheesecake Dessert
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 50min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 18 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dough sheets
- 6 Tbsp. butter, softened
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Chop 12 cookies; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Unroll 1 can crescent dough onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; press onto bottom of prepared pan and stretching dough as necessary to completely cover bottom of pan. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Unroll remaining can of dough on work surface; press into 13x9-inch rectangle. Place over cream cheese mixture.
- Crush remaining cookies into fine crumbs; place in small bowl. Add butter, cinnamon and remaining sugar; mix well. Drop small spoonfuls of butter mixture over dessert.
- Bake 30 min. or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely.
- Size Wise
Make room for this easy-to-make dessert by balancing out your food choices throughout the day.
- Make Ahead
This easy-to-make dessert can be prepared ahead of time. Cool completely, then refrigerate up to 3 days before serving.
Can't find refrigerated crescent dough sheets in your supermarket? Prepare recipe as directed using 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. Press the perforations to seal when pressing dough into pan.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|