CHIPS AHOY! Soccer Ball Cupcakes
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 2 pkg. (13 oz. each) Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, cut in half
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 tub (16 oz.) ready-to-spread white frosting
- Press 3 cookie pieces against inside edge of each of 24 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Press remaining cookie pieces onto bottoms of cups.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon evenly into cookie cups, adding about 1-1/2 Tbsp. to each.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Spread frosting onto tops of cupcakes. Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe chocolate onto cupcakes to resemble soccer balls.
- How to Store
Store frosted cupcakes in airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|