CHIPS AHOY! S'mores Pie
Love s'mores? Share this no bake s'mores pie with friends and enjoy a chocolate chip cookie crust filled with marshmallows, chocolate and whipped topping.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 0min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 25 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup milk
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cut 6 cookies in half; set aside. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange cookie halves over crust around edge of pie plate.
- Microwave milk and 3 cups marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips. Add whipped topping and remaining chocolate chips to marshmallow mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into crust; top with remaining marshmallows and reserved chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Size Wise
Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this sweet treat.
- How to Crush the Cookies into Crumbs
Place cookies in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Roll rolling pin over bag to crush the cookies. Or, use pulsing action of food processor or blender to make the cookie crumbs.
- Special Extra
Garnish pie with 2 skewered toasted marshmallows before serving. Caution: Marshmallows will be hot.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|