CHIPS AHOY! Red, White and You Parfaits
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 2 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Filled Cookies with HERSHEY'S Fudge, divided
- 1 tsp. red food coloring gel
- ½ cup each raspberries and blueberries, divided
- ⅓ cup aerosol whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1 tsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue), divided
- 2 maraschino cherries with stems
- Chop 1 cookie; set aside. Use small brush to draw 6 lengthwise stripes down inside of 2 (6-oz.) glasses with food coloring.
- Spoon raspberries into prepared glasses; cover with half of the ice cream. Top each with layers of blueberries, remaining ice cream, 1 Tbsp. whipped topping, 1/4 tsp. sprinkles and chopped cookie pieces.
- Coat rim of filled glasses with remaining whipped topping; top with remaining sprinkles.
- Cut remaining cookie in half. Garnish each sundae with a cherry and cookie half.
Don't have food coloring gel? You can instead use 2 tsp. warmed strawberry fruit spread to paint lines down the inside of the empty glasses before using to prepare sundaes.
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can fully enjoy this festive sundae on occasion.
- Make it a Celebration
Serve these fun sundaes at your next celebration by increasing all the ingredients proportionately depending on how many guests you plan to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Added sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|