CHIPS AHOY! Red Velvet Cupcakes
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 21min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) red velvet cake mix
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp. red, white and blue multi-colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cookie, top side down, in each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon over cookies.
- Bake 18 to 21 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Remove paper liners from cupcakes. Place cupcakes, upside down, on serving plates; top with whipped topping and sprinkles just before serving.
Decorate with other edible patriotic decorations, such as red, white and blue candy stars.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|