CHIPS AHOY! Rainbow Blast Fundae
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. aerosol whipped topping, divided
- 1 tsp. assorted colored sugars (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
- ¼ tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 2 rainbow gummy candy pieces (1 inch)
- 1 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Filled Cookie with HERSHEY’S Fudge
- Spoon raspberries into 6-oz. cup; top with ice cream.
- Use 1 Tbsp. whipped topping to add tiny dollops of whipped topping around ice cream; top with colored sugars to resemble Pride flag as shown in photo.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Garnish with candy pieces and cookie.
Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this sweet treat.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream, sherbet or sorbet.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 5g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Added sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|