CHIPS AHOY! Pinwheel Cookie Pops
Looking for a great dessert for kids? They can even help make these red, white and blue decorated chocolate chip cookies on a stick!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie pop each.
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted, divided
- 3 oz. red candy coating wafers, melted
- 3 oz. blue candy coating wafers, melted
- 24 star-shaped sprinkles(red, white and/or blue)
- Spread tops of cookies with some of the white candy coating; reserve remaining white candy coating for later use. Drizzle red candy coating in circular design over topped cookies; repeat with blue candy coating.
- Use toothpick to draw through red and blue lines to resemble pinwheel design, starting in centers of cookies and pulling toothpick through lines to edges of cookies.
- Place star-shaped sprinkles in centers of cookies. Let stand 15 min. or until candy coatings are firm.
- Use reserved white candy coating to attach colorful straws or lollipop sticks to backs of cookies. Let stand 10 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Size Wise
Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this sweet treat.
- Special Extra
Use these fun decorated cookies to garnish tops of frosted cupcakes.
Omit star-shaped sprinkles. Spread tops of cookies with some of the melted white candy coating as directed. Drizzle with melted red and blue candy coating wafers in random designs. (Do not draw toothpick through lines.) Sprinkle with assorted holiday sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|