CHIPS AHOY!-Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- ¾ cup finely crushed candy canes
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp. ice cream onto flat side of each of 12 cookies. Cover with remaining cookies to make sandwiches.
- Roll edges in crushed candy.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Storage Know-How
Wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks.
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Minis
For bite-size sandwiches, prepare using 72 Mini CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, filling each cookie sandwich with 2 tsp. ice cream. Makes 12 servings, 3 sandwiches each.
You will need to crush about 9 [6-inch] candy canes to get the 3/4 cup crushed candy needed to prepare this recipe.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|