CHIPS AHOY! Peanut Butter 'n Berry S'mores
Layer chocolate, creamy peanut butter, soft marshmallows and fresh strawberries between chocolate chip cookies for the ultimate s'mores treat.
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 12 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 1 milk chocolate bar (1.55 oz.), broken into 6 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 6 marshmallows
- 2 large strawberries, each cut into 3 slices
- Place 2 cookies, top sides down, on microwaveable plate. Top each cookie with 1 chocolate piece, 1 tsp. peanut butter and 1 marshmallow.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 to 12 sec. or until chocolate is softened and marshmallows are puffed.
- Top each with 1 strawberry slice and second cookie, top side down, to make 2 s'mores. Gently press top cookies into marshmallows to secure.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 additional s'mores.
- Special Extra
To prepare using toasted marshmallows, place 6 cookies, top sides down, on tray or serving plate. Top with chocolate pieces and peanut butter; set aside. Toast marshmallows; place 1 on each topped cookie. Add strawberries and remaining cookies, gently pressing top cookies into marshmallows to secure.
Substitute 6 banana slices, or 12 raspberries, for the strawberry slices.
Substitute 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips for the chocolate bar pieces, using 4 chocolate chips for each s'more.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|