CHIPS AHOY!® Peanut Butter Cheesecake Squares
Prep time10 min
Total time3hr 50min
ServingsMakes 25 servings, 1 square each.
- 20 Peanut Butter CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the batter; set aside. Spread remaining batter over crust. Stir peanut butter into reserved 1/2 cup batter. Spoon over cheesecake. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 25 squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Need to feed a crowd? This recipe makes enough for 25 people so is a perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
- How to Easily Remove Squares from Pan
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan, before pressing crumb mixture into pan. When ready to cut into squares, remove dessert from pan using the foil handles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|