CHIPS AHOY! Peach Crumble Bars
Summer is the perfect time to make up a batch of these delicious dessert bars to share. The creamy peach layer is topped with crumbled chocolate chip cookies.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 50min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) CHIPS AHOY! Cookies (33 cookies), divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. ready-to-spread white frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 9 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat Neufchatel, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with peaches.
- Bake 15 min. Top with reserved chopped cookies; bake 15 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to transfer dessert from pan to cutting board; cut into 24 bars.
- Spoon frosting into small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 sec. or just until melted; stir. Drizzle over bars.
Prepare using 1 well-drained 15.25-oz. can sliced peaches in juice, cutting any large peach slices in half before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|