CHIPS AHOY! PB & J Football Cupcakes
Looking for a fun themed dessert for your football tailgate party? These adorable - and delicious - peanut butter and raspberry cupcakes are the best!
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam, divided
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1/2 of 16-oz. container) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cookie, top side down, in each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups, pressing onto bottom of cup if necessary to fit.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon over cookies.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp. jam into pastry bag or small resealable plastic bag; cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Insert tip of bag into center of each cupcake, then gently squeeze small amount of jam into cupcake. Spoon remaining jam into separate resealable plastic bag; reserve for later use.
- Mix peanut butter and frosting until blended; spoon into large pastry bag fitted with 1/4-inch round tip.
- Remove paper liners from cupcakes. Place cupcakes, upside down, on serving plates. Pipe peanut butter mixture onto cupcakes to resemble footballs as shown in photo.
- Cut small piece off one bottom corner of reserved jam-filled bag; use to drizzle jam over cupcakes for the football laces.
Prepare using a chocolate cake mix and/or grape jelly.
Prepare using 72 paper-lined mini muffin pan cups and Mini CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies to make 48 mini cupcakes. Reduce the baking time to 10 to 12 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers of cupcakes comes out clean.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|