CHIPS AHOY! No Bake Churro Cheesecake Squares
All the flavor of a churro with no frying or baking? Yes! Try these cinnamon-spiced cheesecake squares with a crisp cookie crust for an irresistible no bake dessert treat.
Prep time30 min
Total time5hr 0min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 31 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Chop 5 cookies; reserve for later use.
- Crush remaining cookies into fine crumbs; mix with butter and 1 tsp. cinnamon. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese, vanilla, 1/2 cup sugar and 3/4 tsp. of the remaining cinnamon in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread onto crust.
- Combine reserved chopped cookies with remaining sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
Tune in to your hunger and fullness cues when eating dessert. They will help you manage portions and become more aware of how much you truly wish to eat.
- Special Extra
Serve each cheesecake bar topped with 1 Tbsp. additional thawed frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|