CHIPS AHOY! Merry Minty Mocha
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 tsp. chocolate syrup, divided
- ¼ tsp. nonpareils
- 1 CHIPS AHOY! Cookie with HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate
- 1 small candy cane (2-1/2 inch)
- ½ cup coffee ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. aerosol whipped topping
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp. chocolate syrup onto rim of 6- to 8-oz. glass; sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Cut cookie in half, then chop 1 cookie half; set aside. Cut candy cane in half; finely crush bottom half of candy cane. Reserve curved top half of candy cane for later use.
- Scoop ice cream into prepared glass using small scoop; top with remaining syrup and crushed candy cane. Top with whipped topping and chopped cookie pieces.
- Garnish with remaining cookie piece and curved candy cane half.
- Candy Cane Sundae
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting white chocolate chip-mint ice cream for the coffee ice cream.
Take a pause to savor the delicious combination of peppermint and mocha flavors of this sundae that can be included as a sweet treat on occasion.
Prepare sundae in a small (6 to 8 oz.) canning jar instead of the glass.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|