CHIPS AHOY! Marshmallow Brownies
Need an easy dessert for a crowd? By adding marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies, you can make a boxed brownie mix look unrecognizable - and delicious!
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 30 servings.
- 30 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Arrange 20 cookies, top sides up, in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Pour over cookies in prepared pan; spread batter, if necessary, to completely cover cookies.
- Bake 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Meanwhile, coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- Top brownies with marshmallows and chopped cookies. Bake 5 min. or until marshmallows puff up.
- Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan before cutting to serve.
- Make Ahead
These fudgy brownies can be prepared ahead of time. Store cooled brownies in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
- For Easy Cutting
For best results, spray the knife with cooking spray before using to cut the brownies. Or, clean the knife by dipping it in warm water and then wiping it dry with paper towels between cuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|