CHIPS AHOY! Lime & Berry Tart
Impress your guests with this chocolate and fruit tart that can be made up to a day ahead.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 0min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 27 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Zest and juice from 3 limes, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ½ cup EACH raspberries and blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 24 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan.
- Reserve 1 tsp. lime zest for later use. Mix remaining lime zest with lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and egg yolks until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until center is set; cool completely.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. When ready to serve, top tart with whipped topping and berries. Coarsely chop 2 of the remaining cookies; sprinkle over tart. Garnish with reserved lime zest and remaining whole cookie.
Substitute a 9-inch pie plate for the tart pan.
This colorful tart can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before topping with remaining ingredients as directed.
- Special Extra
Garnish with some thin lime slices in addition to reserved lime zest and remaining whole cookie.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Added sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|