CHIPS AHOY! Ice Cream Tacos
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 taco each.
- 14 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 10 flat-bottom crunchy taco shells
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, scooped into 30 balls
- ⅔ cup chocolate sauce
- ¾ cup chopped strawberries
- ⅔ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Cut 2-1/2 cookies into quarters; set aside. Chop remaining cookies.
- Fill taco shells with ice cream; top with chocolate sauce, strawberries, chopped cookies and whipped topping.
- Garnish with quartered cookies. Serve Immediately.
- Make Ahead
To speed the assembly of the tacos, scoop the ice cream ahead of time, using about 1 Tbsp. for each scoop; place in parchment-lined shallow pan. Freeze up to 24 hours. Then, use to fill taco shells along with remaining ingredients as directed just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|